What is T Level capital funding?
T Level capital funding is a government funded support package available to T Level providers to ensure that the delivery of T Levels is successful from the very start. It ensures that students are able to access good quality facilities and industry standard equipment in order to gain the level of knowledge and skill required.
There are two elements of the fund; Specialist Equipment Allocation (SEA) and Competitive Buildings and Facilities Improvement Grant (BFIG).
Eddisons specifically provide advice and applications for the BFIG element.
Benefits of choosing Eddisons for T Level funding
If you are a school or sixth form college about to start providing T Level courses, the funding will help ensure that your premises reach the standard required in order to offer high level qualifications and education for students taking these courses. As the courses are considerably different from any previously offered it is likely that changes will need to be made to configuration of buildings or indeed there may be a requirement to add new buildings in order to ensure the best quality courses are available at each school or college.
The T level capital fund means that the finance is available for establishments in order to make that happen. Discover the benefits of choosing Eddisons below.
- Almost £100m in funding obtained to date for schools, multi academy trusts and colleges.
- Offices all over the UK meaning that you have an education expert with local knowledge close by at all times – national reach with a local touch.
- Unrivalled experience in all aspects of school capital works and related funding meaning that your bid is complete with every aspect of information required to successfully win funding.
- Highly experienced consultants who truly believe in working honestly with schools and colleges as a partnership. We will always be completely honest with you about the likelihood of success of your bids as well as the condition of your estates.
- We do not make a charge for bid writing so you know that any bid submitted by us is a good candidate for funding.
If you are interested in our service please contact us today for a free consultation.
“We have many years of producing successful funding applications for a range of clients, and can give your application the best possible chance of success.”
Ian HarringtonPartner Building & Project Consultancy
Download the Guide & arrange a call back
Fill in the short form and download the FREE guide.
For over 175 years, we have placed our clients at the forefront of everything we do. Operating nationally as team we take the time to understand our clients’ objectives and deliver effective advice. Our surveyors work with the widest range of organisations delivering a comprehensive range of consultancy services.
We take time to understand our clients’ requirements and develop appropriate and cost-effective solutions. Our specialist knowledge and technical expertise combine to provide a first class service.
Where a client has complex requirements, we involve specialists from various parts of our business, ensuring that the advice given is appropriate and bespoke to the situation.