The Building Safety Fund will meet the capital costs of removing and replacing unsafe non-ACM cladding systems on high rise residential buildings which would otherwise be passed on to leaseholders.
Eddisons can provide full support to help determine whether your building qualifies for funding.
Our surveying teams can identify materials present on any building. We will work with you to plan the remediation work. And, should your building qualify, we can prepare and submit a full funding application to the scheme.
To be eligible for the fund, the following needs to be carried out.
- Intrusive investigation works to determine the buildup of the external walling system
- Cladding materials identification
- Combustibility Testing
- Installation quality assessment
- Establishing compliance with Building Regulations and MHCLG advice notes
We can carry out all of these key elements, giving you the best possible understanding of your building’s construction.
How we can help
We have partnered with a leading fire safety and material testing consultancy to assist in both the initial survey and the fire safety compliance management of any remedial projects.
We offer a one stop shop for cladding investigation, tendering procurement, application submission and delivery of projects along with our specialist cladding / fire safety team.
For the Building Safety Fund applications, we will:
- Confirm the building is 18m or over
- Carry out intrusive cladding survey
- Produce report of findings and recommendations
- Produce the specification / schedule of works required
- Undertake tendering / procurement
- Submit the application
- Act as Contract Administrator and Principal Designer for project delivery
If the report shows the cladding does not meet the minimum fire classification and is non-compliant with Building Regulations and the MHCLG advice note then the application can be made.
We would be very pleased to help you every step of the way.
“We have many years of producing successful funding applications for a range of clients, and can give your application the best possible chance of success.”