How we can help
Academies, trusts, colleges, schools and universities all rely on Eddisons’ building and project consultancy experts to support them with building condition surveys to keep their asset management plan updated.
We use our expertise working with multiple schools and academies to provide a first class service, assisting on every kind of project no matter how complex, the solution we offer is always bespoke.
Our Building and Project Consultancy team provide a wide range of specialist services.
- Team of over 30 RICS approved building surveyors
- Specialists in Building Condition Surveys
- Nationwide capability
Fill in the short form and one of our team will call you to discuss your requirements.
Request a FREE Call back
Request a free quote or a call back from a trusted Building Condition Survey expert.
SPECIAL OFFER – 10% DISCOUNT AND PAY IN APRIL!
Asset Management – Condition Surveys
As RICS certified surveyors, our team provide in-depth reports according to the requirements of the DfE (Department for Education).
- Record the current condition, size, age and fitness for purpose of all of the building external and internal condition plus mechanical and electrical elements
- Provide a detailed record of the existing building for schools and MAT stock needed to protect pupil places
- Prioritise elements of the building which require attention
- Often used to keep each school and academies’ Asset Management Plan up-to date
- Fees are based upon sq. m. size of each school.
For over 175 years, we have placed our clients at the forefront of everything we do. Operating nationally with as team of over 30 building surveyors, we take the time to understand our clients’ objectives and deliver effective advice. Our surveyors work with the widest range of organisations delivering a comprehensive range of consultancy services.
Whether you require a full structural survey or a pre-acquisition survey, you can discuss your requirements with one of our RICS-approved Chartered Surveyors who will be happy to assist.
We take time to understand our clients’ requirements and develop appropriate and cost-effective solutions. Our specialist knowledge and technical expertise combine to provide a first class service.
Where a client has complex requirements, we involve specialists from various parts of our business, ensuring that the advice given is appropriate and bespoke to the situation.