The framework can be drawn upon by all UK public and third sector bodies when commissioning real estate advice and is designed to cover a broad range of services, including:
Crown Commercial Service
Estate Management Services (EMS)
What is Framework RM6168?
RM6168 gives public sector organisations access to a simplified means of sourcing end to end property management services, from consultancy to disposal. This agreement was developed by CCS to replace the earlier RM3816 Estates Professional Services agreement, to combine traditional estate management services with innovation and technology advancements, to create a ‘one stop shop’ solution. The new framework commences from the 21st August 2021 and will run for 3 years with the option for a 1 year extension.
What does CCS Framework RM6168 Cover?
Eddisons appointment to the Crown Commercial Service RM6168 Framework covers Lots 1,2,3 and 4 set out below:
- Lot 1. Total Estate Management (all disciplines)
- Lot 2. Estate (Property) Management
- Lot 3. Agency and Lease Management
- Lot 4. Surveying and Strategic Advice
What services are covered?
Lot 1: Estate Property Management
- estate, asset and property management,
- treasury services
- estate (property) management
- agency and lease management
- surveying and strategic advice
- valuation and compulsory purchase orders
- business rating services
Lot 2: Estate (Property) Management
- estate, asset and property management
- treasury services
- vacant property management
- moveable equipment asset management
- estate management support services
Lot 3: Agency and Lease Management
- acquisition of land, freehold or leasehold property (includes letting or other commercial arrangements)
- pre-acquisition survey or more detailed technical due diligence inspection and report for freehold or leasehold property.
- acquisition outline feasibility study
- rent reviews lease breaks & lease expiries
- lease renewals & lease regear
- disposal of land, freehold and leasehold property (sale, transfer, license, lease or other disposition (including any sale and leaseback transaction) of any property by any Person, including any sale, assignment, transfer or other disposal including a premium payment)
- lease consents
- lease surrender & regrant
- Wayleaves & easements
- licences for alteration and landlords consent
- vertical real estate
- arbitration services
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Government Soft Landings (GSL)
Lot 4: Surveying and Strategic Advice
- development surveys, studies and strategy
- technology based surveys, studies and strategy
- environmental surveys, studies and strategy
- dilapidations surveys, studies and strategy
- estate surveys, studies and strategy
- procurement managed services
Need help using the Crown Commercial Services framework?
The framework can be utilised to procure any of these services through either Direct Award or Further Competition. We’re happy to discuss your requirements in more detail and help you find the best approach to implementing CCS.
Get in touch with any one of our Framework Managers, who can be contacted using the details below.
Talk to us
We’d like to talk to you about your requirements. Whether you need help with a tender, some case-studies or just an experienced advisor, get in touch and we’d be happy to help.