Proven To Help Service Clients’ Commercial Needs
Qube – Barker Storey Matthews Property Management System
At Barker Storey Matthews now part of Eddisons , we look to continually evolve the property management techniques we use. This enables us to offer our clients the most advanced and flexible commercial property management solutions for their properties or property portfolios.
We have adopted the Qube Property Management Software (Qube PM), developed by Qube Global Software (http://www.qubeglobal.com) which offers many key benefits that are passed on to our clients. Some of its main features include the following:
- Improved Customer Service – Qube gives us faster, on demand handling with easy access to all client information. This allows many tasks, which could otherwise be time-consuming, to be easily undertaken and managed.
- Data Integration- The software is flexible and, with its easy-to-use interface, allows performance benchmarking and ease of customisation, as and when required to meet the demands of the task in hand.
- Budgeting – The software allows us to set current and future service charge expenditure, enabling us to look at the monitoring of budgeted costs against actuals, for both multi-occupied properties and business park schemes.
- Reporting – Reporting to clients is an integral part of our business, and the Qube property management software allows Barker Storey Matthews to prepare professional reports which can be customised and branded for our clients’ use.
- Owner Statements / Tenants Demands – We can provide quick and easy access to the creation of owner statements, which can include configurable information to suit our clients’ specific requirements. Tenants’ demands are equally well-served by allowing ourselves to raise and deliver individual or multiple invoices quickly and efficiently, as and when required.
- Integrated Diary System – This allows us to schedule clients’ planned work dates, and other information, efficiently. This can even be linked into third party software, to include Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
Storage / Access – The use of information storage is essential for the ease of retrieval, to oversee clients’ and tenants’ needs. Our systems allow easy access to invoices, correspondence, images and maps, as and when required, via a document manager.
Barker Storey Matthews now part of Eddisons believe it is essential that we can offer end-to-end support to our clients’ commercial property management requirements in an ever-changing economic world. The flexibility of the software we use allows us to adapt, as and when required, to best serve our clients’ interests.
If you would like any advice with regards to commercial property management, whether you have single industrial units in Huntingdon, office buildings in Cambridge, retail shops in Peterborough, or a mixed portfolio, feel free to get in touch. Simply call Andrew Smith or Julian Lucas at Barker Storey Matthews on 01480 451578.