The property comprises a part single, part two storey building of traditional brick construction built in 1911. It has red brick elevations and a variety of pitched tiled roofs to the main areas. Internally, the property offers a number of linked rooms/ offices at ground and first floor with the two areas at the first floor being accessed by separate internal staircases. The internal finish is varied but generally dated with either parquet or carpeted floors, painted or woodchip walls and painted or acoustic tiled ceilings. Externally, the main building is surrounded by grassed areas together with tarmac car park accessed from Telegraph Road. The rear boundary is defined by a retaining wall and it is at a higher level than the rear property.
5694 Sq Ft
Land & Development
Call 0151 237 5931 to request a viewing