The subject property was built in 1860's and comprises a significant detached dwelling of traditional construction with stone facing and multi-pitch slate roof. Internally the property comprises a central entrance which leads to differing rooms used for lounges, wc's and kitchens. The first floor comprises 5 bedrooms (2 most recently used as staff work rooms) wc's, stores and showers. The basement offers approximately 8 rooms with full height used for storage purposes. Access is via stairs from the ground floor lobby.