T Level Funding applications should be submitted by the establishment applying for funding, although they can be written by an outside consultant or with their assistance. Where an establishment is part of a multi academy trust, the trust should submit the application.
Important stages in the process are:
- Launch of funding round (information published online and application window opens – early February
- Applications are invited for fee support or technical support – 2 middle weeks in February
- Outcome of fee support applications – Spring (Subject to change)
- Deadline for BFIG applications – Summer (Subject to change)
- Assessment of projects – June – Autumn (Subject to change)
- There should be one application form per project plus any supporting material. Applications are made via email.
Eddisons are experts in securing funding for schools, multi academy trusts and colleges across the UK.