- Job Title: Valuer
Peterborough based working primarily across East Anglia and South Lincolnshire
Northampton based working in the East Midland and Bedfordshire area
Norwich based working across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Salary: Subject to experience, plus car allowance.
- Working hours: Full time
- Other benefits: 24 days holiday, pension, death in service.
Eddisons are a leading firm of chartered surveyors, working in fast moving and dynamic markets across the UK and overseas. Established in 1844 and operating from twenty offices across the UK, our people deliver expert advice and a comprehensive range of professional services to property owners and occupiers, businesses and financial institutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver highly effective and innovative solutions for our clients.
The Role & Requirements
To provide valuations for a variety of purposes, with a bias towards loan security work in the commercial and residential sectors.
The valuer will be joining the successful and established valuation team of Eddisons who cover the East Midlands and East Anglia and currently comprise 5 fee earners. We provide valuations to a wide variety of lenders and form part of the national valuations team spread across England.
- Conducting multiple valuations across a range of different commercial property portfolios;
- Carrying out secured lending valuations;
- Completing Corporate, Loan Security, public sector and Institutional Valuations;
- Valuation of varying asset classes including Residential Investment/Development, retail and standard office/industrial.
Some of our valuers also undertake Landlord and Tenant and general consultancy work and therefore we can offer a varied workload if this is of interest.
The successful candidate will:
- Be MRICS and RICS Registered Valuation Surveyor with 2-4 years PQE, Surveyor/senior surveyor level minimum;
- Have a wide ranging valuation experience of working with varying asset classes;
- Adept with valuation software (ideally Kel/Argus) and Word/Excel;
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the property industry and specifically about the valuation market;
- Be able to work as part of the larger team but also with a great deal of autonomy;
- Communicate effectively with and work to the needs of the company’s clients;
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form below and attach your CV.