- Job Title: Strategic Advisory and Transaction Team – Graduate/Senior Surveyor/Surveyor/Consultant Role(s) x2 Roles
- Location: Leeds
- Working hours: Full time
- Other benefits: 24 days holidays
Eddisons has seen substantial growth in its public sector work and the appointment comes just months after the firm won a place as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Services’ estate management services framework. Since October it has increased the gross development value of the public sector land and property on which it advises to over £1bn.
Homes England, the Government’s housing and regeneration agency tasked with releasing more land to developers to help address the UK’s housing shortage, has appointed property consultant Eddisons to its Property and Financial Professional Services Framework under Lot 1: Property Professional Services.
The Role & Requirements
The new appointments will see the firm support Homes England in marketing sites to developers, site evaluations, estate management and acquisitions and disposals. They will also advise on local markets, viability, investment and strategic planning issues as well as helping to create new development models and partnering arrangements. We have 2 roles for suitable candidates.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Analysing, advising, and providing insight into property investment decisions and acquisitions
- Preparation of Argus development appraisals
- Residential land and development – brokerage and consultancy
- Development strategy – advising clients on development potential, for example as part of master planning exercises, mixed use development, town centre regeneration
The skills & qualifications needed for the role include:
- Development consultancy advisory background for the public sector
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
- Demonstrable understanding of market knowledge
- Report writing experience
- Detailed knowledge of legislation and case law relevant to role
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Financial modelling skills eg using Argus, Excel, etc.
- Ability to analyse and undertake detailed viability analysis and feasibilities including scenario review and financing.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form below and attach your CV.