- Job Title: Data Entry Administrator
- Location: Flexible choice of offices from Peterborough / Cambridge / Sheffield / Leeds
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 3 days a week
- 24 days holiday, pension, death in service
- UK residents only
Eddisons are a leading firm of chartered surveyors, working in fast moving and dynamic markets across the UK and overseas. Established in 1844 and operating from twenty offices across the UK, our people deliver expert advice and a comprehensive range of professional services to property owners and occupiers, businesses and financial institutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver highly effective and innovative solutions for our clients.
The Role & Requirements
Eddisons are looking to recruit a data entry administrator on a temporary basis, with the potential of going permanent. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting various departments within the business by entering client data into our CRM system, for which training will be given.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the accurate input of client data
- Cataloguing the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system
- Retrieving data as requested
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary
- Generating periodic reports
The skills & qualifications needed for the role include:
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders (internal and external) for their input
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form below and attach your CV.