- Job Title: Building Surveyor.
- Location: Cambridgeshire.
- Salary: Subject to experience, plus car allowance.
- Working hours: Preferably full time but 4 days considered, 37.5 hours or pro rata for 4 days.
- 25 days annual leave, pension, death in service.
Eddisons are a leading firm of chartered surveyors, working in fast moving and dynamic markets across the UK and overseas. Established in 1844 and operating from twenty offices across the UK, our people deliver expert advice and a comprehensive range of professional services to property owners and occupiers, businesses and financial institutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver highly effective and innovative solutions for our clients.
The Role & Requirements
To provide the full range of building surveying services on commercial and industrial premises across the region. Our current workload covers all aspects of surveying from major fitout projects to dilapidations for small industrial units. The position will be based in our Peterborough and Cambridge offices working alongside two experienced chartered building surveyors. The successful candidate will be expected to deal with instructions from start through to completion. The building surveying department is expanding providing good opportunities for future development and career advancement.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be MRICS qualified with 1-2 years PQE.
- Have a wide-ranging experience covering both professional and project work.
- Be able to work as part of a small team but with a significant amount of autonomy.
- An effective communicator able to liaise successfully with clients and colleagues.
- Well organised with an ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the form below and attach your CV.