- Job Title: Bid Writer
- Location: Leeds
- Full time
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday, pension, death in service
Eddisons are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated bid writer, who is looking for their next challenge. This is a new role that has been created through continued growth and investment in our business, so there’s lots of scope to develop your skills within an established property practice. You will be part of a vibrant and friendly team, working closely with the Head of Bids and senior stakeholders across the business to ensure compelling and compliant bid submissions that will help us to build upon our recent successes, which include a number of high-profile framework and contract wins.
We also welcome applications from graduates looking for an entry level role as a route into the bid writing profession or anyone currently in a bid co-ordinator or similar role looking to progress.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process from identification of opportunities through to submission
- Completing due diligence and supplier questionnaires
- Supporting the Head of Bids to work on strategic projects to continue to develop the bid function and support the wider business
- Updating content in the Bid Library
- Working with a range of bid software including Easy PQQ & Tracker Intelligence (experience not required as training will be given)
Desirable skills or experience:
- Excellent writing skills, ideally obtained within a similar role
- Flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Super organised to effectively manage multiple opportunities/deadlines, with great time management skills
- Confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders (internal and external) for their input
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential
To apply, please complete the form below and attach your CV.