The property was originally built in approximately 1920’s as a music hall and then later became a cinema known as The Ritz Cinema.
The ground floor offers open plan retail accommodation with rear ancillary offices, storage and toilets with a glazed frontage to Utting Avenue and large return down Bidston Road.
The first floor offers storage and ancillary accommodation and in addition two self-contained flats. These offices could also be converted into a flat.
There is a small car park opposite the subject property on Bidston Road which is dedicated to the property offering approximately 8 car parking spaces.
Site area is 0.102 ha (0.25 acres).